The son of Green Bay Packers offensive coordinator Joe Philbin. Now I know I’m not a huge fan of football like most people. And I watch college football occasionally. But when I saw this online I was like, “…….”.
But doesn’t this remind anyone of the smiley face murders?
The numerous deaths of young white males in college, usually in their 20’s disappearing and later being found in a body of water. The deaths often to seem like accidents. And not all of the victims have been white.
Could this be mere coincidence? Or is this killer still on the loose?
To all my college aged friends, whatever race you are (and if you’re most likely male)
- Don’t go drinking late at night alone.
- Stay away from bodies of water.
- Always have company when going out.
- Don’t stumble around wasted off in to town by yourself.
- Go with your gut instinct.
- Don’t trust strangers.
- I’m being dead serious too.
- For all we know the serial killer is still lurking among us.